Ubistesin forte 3M 4% articaine and epinephrine
Prescription Only Medicine Local Anaesthetic for Dentistry
- 4% articaine and epinephrine (adrenaline) 1/100,000 as a vasoconstrictor
- Indications: Infiltration anaesthesia and nerve-block anaesthesia in Dentistry. Ubistesin Forte is especially indicated for more complex dental procedures requiring prolonged anaesthesia
- Contains only Sulphite as a stabiliser
- Appropriate for adults and children aged 4 and over
- Average duration of action: – Pulpal anaesthesia: approx. 75 minutes – Soft-tissue anaesthesia: approx. 120- 240 minutes – Onset period 1-3 minutes
- Cylindrical glass ampoules with inner silicone coating – for a smooth, gentle and controlled injection. Safety foil – prevents splintering
- Packaging in a stable metal box with a padded interior – for safe transport, easy removal and tidy storage
- Colour-coded aluminium caps – reduced chance of mix-ups!
- This is an unfunded Medicine, a prescription charge will apply.
- For full precautions and contraindications, please refer to the Data Sheet (DS). Before prescribing this medicine, please review the DS